To book an appointment with one of the Reference Librarians, first you have to select the type of appointment among the following categories:
- Quick help - if you just need a quick consultation to check or cite a source, to verify the availability of specific sources, or for anything you might need;
- Citation assistance - if you need help in citing sources, reviewing your bibliographies, or to make sure that the in-text citations are correct;
- Thesis assistance - if you are working on your thesis and you need help, especially with the template;
- Research consultation - if you need help researching sources for a project;
- Research review - if you need to follow up on a previous research;
- EN 110 appointment - this is specifically for EN 110 students whose instructors ask them to make an appointment with the librarians;
- Instruction - this if for professors only that want to schedule a library session with one of the librarians.
After selecting the Appointment Type, you can choose the librarian you would like to work with. Consider that Eleonora and Livia have different schedules, so if you want to have more options, you should leave the default "No preference."
Then, you select the date in the calendar, and finally you select the time slot that you prefer. The appointment will be automatically set to the length specified by the appointment type.
If you think you might need more time than the scheduled one, do not hesitate to contact the chosen librarian for more details.
Walk-ins are welcome too!